Welcome to Murata Machinery USA, Inc.’s Careers page
Murata is a world leader across its diverse product lines. Murata Machinery USA offers reliable machine tool technology, automated material handling and textile machinery to North America, Canada and Mexico. Be a part of a visionary team that creates products that satisfy every need for every customer!
We shall strive to expand the boundaries of technological advancement, provide meaningful products that enrich the lives of our customers, bring prosperity to each of our employees and lead society to a better tomorrow.
Click the Current Job Openings Link Below
1. Administrative & Operations
2. Machine Tools Division
- District Sales Manager (West Coast)
- Field Service Engineer (Chicago, IL)
- Field Service Engineer (Indianapolis, IN)
- Field Service Engineer (Philadelphia, PA)
- Regional Sales Manager-Turning (West Coast)
- Regional Sales Manager-Fabrication (Western Territory)
3. Logistics and Automation (Material Handling)
4. Clean Factory Automation
- Field Service Engineer II (Santa Clara, CA)
5. Textile Division
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes: health/dental/vision insurance, short and long term disability, 401K, profit sharing, paid time off (vacations/sick/personal), paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
Murata Machinery USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
EEO is the Law: Click Here
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Murata Machinery USA, Inc., please call 704-972-4467 or email brenda.portillo@muratec‑usa.com