Welcome to Murata Machinery USA, Inc.’s Careers page
Murata is a world leader across its diverse product lines. Murata Machinery USA offers reliable machine tool technology, automated material handling and textile machinery to North America, Canada and Mexico. Be a part of a visionary team that creates products that satisfy every need for every customer!
We shall strive to expand the boundaries of technological advancement, provide meaningful products that enrich the lives of our customers, bring prosperity to each of our employees and lead society to a better tomorrow.
Click the Current Job Openings Link Below
1. Administrative & Operations
no current listings
2. Machine Tools Division
- Mechanical Design Engineer I (Charlotte, NC)
- Electrical Controls Technician (Charlotte, NC)
- Field Service Engineer (Chicago, IL)
- Field Service Engineer (Dallas, TX)
- Field Service Engineer (Indianapolis, IN)
- Project Manager III (Charlotte, NC)
3. Logistics and Automation (Material Handling)
- Field Service Technician I (Charlotte, NC)
- Software Sales Engineer (Charlotte, NC)
- Project Manager (Charlotte, NC)
- Sales Account Manager (Charlotte, NC)
- Systems Engineer (Charlotte, NC)
4. Clean Factory Automation
- Procurement Administrator (Salt Lake City, UT)
5. Textile Division
- Entry Level Technician (Charlotte, NC)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes: health/dental/vision insurance, short and long term disability, 401K, profit sharing, paid time off (vacations/sick/personal), paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
Murata Machinery USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.