INSPECTION & REPORT
Analyze current state. Share findings.
PROPOSAL & REPAIR
Quote solution. Improve condition.
Restore peak performance.
As a complement to our high-performance machines, the Muratec Machine Rebuild Program revitalizes aging turning machines and restores peak performance.
When a machine breaks down and fast action is required to keep production downtime to a minimum, the program provides prompt repair service to have your machine up and running again in no time. Through a complete machine inspection, rebuild, and process optimization, stabilizing your turning machine delivers:
- Longer machine life
- Increased efficiency
- Avoiding high costs for repair
- Reduced rework
- Increased workplace safety
- Fewer unexpected outages caused by machine breakdown
- Enhanced speed, accuracy, and performance
- 10% parts discount on covered machines2
- Discounted paid service ($125/hour vs. $145/hour)
- Travel time $85/hour
1 Benefits provided with the purchase of a Preventative Maintenance Contract within 12 months of the Rebuild complete date.
2 Parts must be purchased from Murata Machinery USA.
CUSTOMIZED RECONDITIONING AND UPGRADES
Our team of service experts will keep your machine running at peak performance with these customized reconditioning and upgrade options:
- Complete recondition
- Mono III upgrade
- NC battery modification
- LED light installation
- Hydraulic unit maintenance
- Operation panel replacement and protection sheet installation
- Loader chuck upgrade
- Loader air hose replacement
- Loader assembly and index replacement